As the world came to a screeching halt, 2020 seemed to drag on forever. We waited for the year to finally end so life could get back to normal. Now, it’s 2021, and not much seems to have changed. COVID-19 still dominates the news as does political divisiveness and the economy. You still have many demands on your time-work, school, family and friends. Burnout can easily occur with everything that is going on.
Thankfully, SupportLinc offers resources right at your fingertips to help you recharge and effectively use self-care strategies.
- Watch these flash courses on Preventing Burnout, Staying Productive While Working From Home or Mindfulness For Everyday Life.
- Take our stress, depression or anxiety screening to assess your mental health and receive helpful resources for your situation.
- If you need to take a step back and breathe, explore our Mindfulness Toolkit to help you recharge and have the necessary energy to complete all of your tasks.
- Whether you are struggling with burnout, COVID fatigue, time management or having trouble staying motivated to exercise, SupportLinc can assist you.
- Look through the thousands of articles and tip sheets available that can help with your specific scenario.
If you’re feeling overwhelmed and stressed, please reach out to a SupportLinc licensed clinician. You can call 1-888-881-5462 for in-the-moment support, guidance and resources to help you cope. Assistance is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year at no cost to you.